Exactly a year ago, during L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 final at Waikiki Shell in Honolulu Hawaii, the Mayor of Honolulu declared May 31st 2012 as “L’Arc~en~Ciel Day”, Mayor Calisle made the decision to show his appreciation for the band choosing Hawaii as the last stop of their world tour.
And so L’Arc fandom declared May 31st as International L’Arc~en~Ciel Day.
How I celebrate it? Hmm, I don’t know yet, but I’ve couple of things in mind:
1. Karaoke, sing all L’Arc songs, pouring my heart out trough those complicated lyrics, pretending that I’ve the voice.
2. DVDs Marathon. Watch the live, from indie to their latest performance. It’ll be great if I can ignore the tears flowing down my cheeks.
3. Order a cake with their face on it, and I’ll lick them one by one.
4. Staring at L’Arc poster all day, but I’m afraid at some point I’ll start throwing darts at them, hehe.
5. Write a fanfic about tetsuya on his high school days and how he created a boyband named ‘rainbow boys’.
6. Do everything above, and more.
7. Do nothing, I don’t think tetsu, ken, yuki, and hyde remember this event anyway.
Oh, I’ve one wish. Please dear Larukugami, please release one single this year, Onegai..